Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Published on Dec 14, 2014
    Pastor J.D. does something a little bit differently for today’s prophecy update in that it bears the title, “If I Were the Devil and I Knew My Time Was Short.” In it he updates Paul Harvey’s piece from almost 50-years ago back in 1965.

Comment

Published on Dec 28, 2014
      For the last prophecy update of 2014, Pastor J.D. does a prophetic year in review and in so doing suggests that because Bible prophecies seemingly sped up in 2014, there’s a propensity for them to speed up even more in 2015.

Comment

Published on Jan 4, 2015
        For the first prophecy update of 2015, Pastor J.D. looks at Bible prophecies that are at the top of the “Prophecy Watch List” by virtue of how fast they are beginning to come to pass.

Comment

Published on Jan 11, 2015

Pastor J.D. taks about the Islamic terror attack in France, and what it means to both Israel and America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRqGLRzqtSM;

Comment

Pastor J.D. gives several reasons for why it is that evil is seemingly prevailing and why it really matters.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 25th, 2015

Published on Jan 25, 2015
              Pastor J.D. talks about how the geopolitical landscape in the Middle East has seemingly changed overnight and contends there’s a common denominator that will not bode well for the United States or for Israel.

Comment

Published on Feb 1, 2015
                Pastor J.D. talks about the prophetic significance of the US efforts to defeat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the upcoming elections in March.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – February 8th, 2015

Published on Feb 8, 2015
                  Pastor J.D. addresses the astonishing remarks at the annual Prayer Breakfast concerning the President drawing a moral equivalence between the Islamic State and Christianity.

Comment

I just want to throw out a question about something he says near the end at 19:42. He says that those who refuse by force to take a mark in their forehand or forehead with be beheaded.

I have to wonder by the verses below is it by force they take the mark? Both these sets of verses below say it was the FP that causes (causeth) people to take the mark and he deceived those who did so by the miracles he was allowed to do.

Deceiveth - Strongs

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=G4105&t=KJV

If someone is deceived they are lead away from the truth to me this doesn't suggest being forced.

Causeth has different meanings. It can simply me he is the author the plan.... bring about

Example: Someone spiritually put forth a written suggestion in few years ago for a world leader to take over the global banking system. If that was picked up and put into play politically..he could have caused it by being the author of the plan, i.e. put the plan forth re: Strongs def

God goes on to give wisdom for those with understanding to count the number of the beast, it is a number of a man and his number is six hundred and sixty-six (when counted or calculated)

If marked by force, why would God I wonder include this verse.

I have wondered perhaps as a warning not to be caught in the deception He knows is coming.

Revelation 13:11-18

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Causeth - Strongs

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=G4160&t=KJV

Revelation 19:20

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast
                    , and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
                    Last edited by cnav; 02-08-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Just getting into the first parts of this video, and the statements made at the Prayer Breakfast.
                      Well it's just a title now...and not so much prayer.
                      The acts of Isis are equal to what Christianity did during the Crusades?
                      Uh no...it was a delayed response to jihad and a "pushing back" of islam.
                      If the Crusades had not taken place, islam would have gone further and infected more, but thanks be to God that it was stopped!
                      His slide about "the truth about the crusades" is incredible by the way. Why is this not taught today???

Comment

Published on Feb 15, 2015

Pastor J.D. explains the prophetic significance of the recent rise of a world leader who has now captured the attention of students and teachers of Bible prophecy.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Tsipras

Personal life[edit]

Tsipras is not married. His registered partner is Peristera Batziana, an electrical and computer engineer. The two met in 1987, when 13, at the Ampelokipoi Branch High School and both became members of the Communist Youth of Greece. They live together in Athens with their two sons.[19] Their youngest son's middle name is Ernesto, a tribute to Che Guevara. Tsipras is an avid football fan and, having grown up near the stadium, supports Panathinaikos, attending every home game that he can.[7] Tsipras is a self-described atheist,[20][21] making him one of the at least four atheist leaders in the European Union (along with François Hollande, Miloš Zeman, and Zoran Milanović).[22]

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – February 22nd, 2015

Published on Feb 22, 2015
                            Pastor J.D. talks about the Islamic beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya and the demonic deception on the part of those who continue with their false narrative concerning this unspeakable evil

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – March 8th, 2015

Pastor J.D. talks about the common denominator between Iran, the Islamic Republic, and ISIS, the Islamic State, in spite of their opposing Islamic ideology.

Comment

I thought that JD was going to be back by now !!!
                                Just checked his site and -- nothing !
                                I've been having withdrawal symptoms....

Finally decided to stop watching one Sunday night soap-its just no longer __________ !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X