Another thought about why Trump won the election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thought about why Trump won the election

Here is a very interesting article by Pete Garcia (I've kinda gotten to like this guy) that was published in Omega Letter (which was Jack Kinsella's website before he passed away.)

This article pretty much sums up why, in my opinion anyway, Mr. Trump was put into place as the POTUS. Just another sign that we are very, very close to the end.

I really enjoyed that. Especially the conclusion. Preparing the land for the people and the people for the land. As preparing the unrepentant for tribulation.
    Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That was an excellent article. I encourage everyone to read it and meditate on it!

Comment

Thanks for the post.

Comment

From the article---The old saying is that World War I prepared the land (Israel) for the people, and World War II prepared the people (the Jews) for the land. The Jews have a saying now,

Comment

Now wedg is only allowing me to post 2 lines here as above !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
              . . . wedg is only allowing me to post 2 lines . . .
              Lewis, I don't think that anybody is intentionally limiting your number of lines per post.... I'll look into it. BUT, Please note that we've found that some keyboards use "alternate" character sets, and some of those characters do, in fact, represent (to the new software) the end of the post. I suspect that's the case here. Please repost your thoughts from #5 using very few things like parentheses, brackets, pointy brackets, or quote (double quote-marks), colon, semi-colon etc. and see if that doesn't help. Please.

Comment

So let's make this a test case :

What about ;

or maybe "

or perhaps > or <

or [ and ]

or { and }

Or maybe my keyboard is "standard"

Comment

Thing is I tried to post a paragraph from an article and it wouldn't do it... Maybe that had something to do it...

Anyway, Trump's election hardened the hearts of Pharoah's children and encouraged GODs children...... because of this when the Exodus--flood comes,
                  GODs children will cross the Red sea to heaven while the Pharoah's children will get drowned in the Red Sea / Tribulation...

Comment

Originally posted by PlumBob View Post

Lewis, I don't think that anybody is intentionally limiting your number of lines per post.... I'll look into it. BUT, Please note that we've found that some keyboards use "alternate" character sets, and some of those characters do, in fact, represent (to the new software) the end of the post. I suspect that's the case here. Please repost your thoughts from #5 using very few things like parentheses, brackets, pointy brackets, or quote (double quote-marks), colon, semi-colon etc. and see if that doesn't help. Please.
                    Agreed, Sam. Lewis, take your entire article and copy/paste it into Notepad. Then copy THAT and paste it out here. I am 99% sure that will work as Notepad will strip away special formatting. Character limits are 15,000 on this board - way more than anyone ever needs.

Comment

Working...
                    X