No announcement yet.

Amman, Riyadh said pushing to remove Temple Mt. metal detectors by Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is actually going on is becoming much more clearer?????

The Saudis are publically taking the bows, which is unusual. I don't think this has ever happened, but could be wrong. But they are giving the credit to Pres. Trump.
    The fight for Jerusalem has intensified.
    Last edited by SAT; 07-27-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

the view from the left???

Seemingly, nothing has changed. Netanyahu has been revealed in his familiar form. There are those who see the recent glitch as a minor tremor on his wing. But something has changed. The walls are collapsing in rapid succession. His immune system is weaker. His status has been undermined. His authority is crumbling. There no better proof of this than the fact that the Likud young guard (!) issued an angry statement expressing nothing less than disgust at the security cabinet decision. Lucky they didnt summon their party leader for a hearing before his ouster.

And when the family organ Israel Hayom runs as its headline, Netanyahu display of impotence Israel response to Temple Mount attack was feeble and frightened, on the very day that he most needs support and a warm embrace form the regular sycophants it s clear that something momentous has happened.
      http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.803833
      Last edited by SAT; 07-27-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

A really good reminder for times like this.

Genesis 12:2-4New International Version (NIV)
        2 I will make you into a great nation,
        and I will bless you;
        I will make your name great,
        and you will be a blessing.[a]
        3 I will bless those who bless you,
        and whoever curses you I will curse;
        and all peoples on earth
        will be blessed through you.

Zechariah 12:2-4King James Version (KJV)
        2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
        Last edited by SAT; 07-27-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

US praises Netanyahu s handling of Temple Mount standoff

White House official says PM acted with a clear sense of responsibility for regional stability, not just Israel security
          http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-prai...ount-standoff/

Comment

Maybe I'm too aggressive or something, but I was disappointed when they backed off the metal detectors. It seems like Israel always comes out strong and then backs off. That they gave away the rights to the Temple Mount after the Six Day War has always puzzled me. I guess God is allowing it to happen for His reasons.

Comment

Israeli forces gird for Friday protests as Temple Mount unrest persists

Extra police and troops deployed to Jerusalem and West Bank after rollback of security measures at sacred compound fails to calm tensions
              http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli...rest-persists/

Comment

After Temple Mount clashes, Palestinian leaders warn of possible explosion Friday

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...-Friday-501010

Comment

re. post 33

Zechariah 12:
                  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

"all that burden themselves with [Jerusalem]" "all the people of the earth gathered together against it."

Sounds like "all the people of the earth . . shall be cut in pieces."

As for me and my house, we shall keep Jerusalem in prayer.

Issachar

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
                    Maybe I'm too aggressive or something, but I was disappointed when they backed off the metal detectors. It seems like Israel always comes out strong and then backs off. That they gave away the rights to the Temple Mount after the Six Day War has always puzzled me. I guess God is allowing it to happen for His reasons.
                    Evidence that they are in the land in utter unbelief. They do not trust in the Lord as their God so they fear the Muslim and world retaliation if they were to make such bold moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Evidence that they are in the land in utter unbelief. They do not trust in the Lord as their God so they fear the Muslim and world retaliation if they were to make such bold moves.
                      They have been blinded, as scripture says, and that's why it's happening...but it's so hard to understand how they could not believe after all God has done for them.

Comment

I tend to remind myself of all the different forces of beliefs pulling in Israel ( and the US/world) . There is everything from Jews who believe only Jews should live there to Chabad Jews.
                        We see the same forces(or beliefs) within Christianity. Right now the biggest beliefs to have influence over Pres. Trump and Israel from the US are Chabad Jews. Now add the beliefs of the Christian forces that are influencing him and how things got resolved makes sense. Or even why Pres. Trump is pushing for a peace deal makes sense.

Personally I find it harder to point to just the Jews in Israel, but look at the combined beliefs of the Christians and Jews that are pulling at Israel right now.

It isn't hard to see imvho why prophecy goes the way it does.
                        Last edited by SAT; 07-29-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

ps
                          imvho

In short....it is the belief in God that is actually having the biggest affect in the world now.

Comment

Removing Temple Mount security hard but necessary choice, PM says
                            I am attentive to public feeling, Netanyahu said, referring to Israeli outrage over the removal of the detectors. With that, as the prime minister of Israel, as the one who carries on his shoulders the responsibility for the security of Israel I must make decisions coolly and judiciously. I do that out of a view of the big picture, a wide view of the challenges and threats that are facing us. Some of them are not known to the public and as is the nature of things I can t go into details.

After thanking the security forces for their service, Netanyahu also issued a warning to our enemies on all fronts: the IDF, the Shin Bet, and the Israel Police are ready to act with full force against all those who try to harm our citizens, our soldiers and our police. That is how we have acted in the past and that is how we will act in the future.
                            http://www.timesofisrael.com/removin...hoice-pm-says/

Abbas refuses to meet Trump envoy in Ramallah

According to the report, the reason for the refusal was Greenblatt s threat that Congress will freeze Palestinian Authority funds as a sanction. Greenblatt eventually met with PLO Secretary General Saeb Erekat and chief of the Palestinian intelligence service Majid Faraj.
                            http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...996129,00.html

But the most likely reason ???

Abbas suffering from exhaustion, say doctors after hospital visit

PA president, 82, diagnosed with stomach inflammation, aggravated by stress, amid fears over his health
                            http://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-h...n-say-doctors/
                            Last edited by SAT; 07-30-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Side note

Chabad messianism

Chabad messianism, or Lubavitch messianism,[1] generally refers to the passion among adherents of the Chabad movement regarding the coming of the Messiah and their goal to raise awareness that his arrival is imminent. In addition, the term also refers more specifically to the hope that Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson could himself be the Messiah.[2][3][4][5]
                              [/quote]
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad_messianism

In Abrahamic religions, the Messiah
                              The concepts of the Messiah, Messianism, and the Messianic Age grew from Isaiah's writings (4:2 and chapter 11) during the latter half of the 8th century BCE.[1][2][3] The term comes from the Hebrew verb meaning "to apply oil to," to anoint. In the Hebrew Bible, Israel's kings were sometimes called God's "messiah" God s anointed one.[4] A messiah could also be an anointed high priest or prophet. Messiahs did not even need to descend from Jacob, as the Hebrew Bible refers to Cyrus the Great, king of Persia, as a messiah[5] for his decree to rebuild the Jerusalem Temple.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah

In addition, Schneerson emphasized spreading awareness of preparing for and the coming of the moshiach Jewish messiah, consistent with his philosophy. He wrote on the responsibility to reach out to teach every fellow Jew with love, and implored that all Jews believe in the imminent coming of the moshiach as explained by Maimonides. He argued that redemption was predicated on Jews doing good deeds, and that gentiles should be educated about the Noahide Laws. Chabad has been a prime force in disseminating awareness of these laws.[citation needed]

Schneerson was emphatic about the need to encourage and provide strong education for every child, Jew and non-Jew alike. In honor of Schneerson's efforts in education the United States Congress has made Education and Sharing Day on the Rebbe's Hebrew Birthday.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad

Ivanka and Jared are totally devoted to Chabad. They prayed at the grave the day before that Trump would be elected and fulfill.....

Plus, we know Netanyahu is basing decisions on his beliefs in God and His Word, as he sees it.

I think we all know the beliefs of the Christian influences in Pres Trump's world.

PS

The bizarre thing that probably helped to link Chabad to the Christians in Trump's world...

A messiah could also be an anointed high priest or prophet. Messiahs did not even need to descend from Jacob, as the Hebrew Bible refers to Cyrus the Great, king of Persia, as a messiah[5] for his decree to rebuild the Jerusalem Temple
                              Cyrus the Great, king of Persia
                              Was something we heard pre election from Christians in Pres Trump's world but tend to lean toward a particular belief within Christianity.

ppss

Pres.Trump's beliefs????? Big shrug But I would guess this is the stuff he was hearing over and over. Plus he chose Paula White to be his pastor
                              Last edited by SAT; 07-30-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

from post 43
                                Removing Temple Mount security hard but necessary choice, PM says
                                I am attentive to public feeling, Netanyahu said, referring to Israeli outrage over the removal of the detectors. With that, as the prime minister of Israel, as the one who carries on his shoulders the responsibility for the security of Israel I must make decisions coolly and judiciously. I do that out of a view of the big picture, a wide view of the challenges and threats that are facing us. Some of them are not known to the public and as is the nature of things I can t go into details.

After thanking the security forces for their service, Netanyahu also issued a warning to our enemies on all fronts: the IDF, the Shin Bet, and the Israel Police are ready to act with full force against all those who try to harm our citizens, our soldiers and our police. That is how we have acted in the past and that is how we will act in the future.
                                http://www.timesofisrael.com/removin...hoice-pm-says/
                                Interesting comment???
                                The Americans were in close contact with him in a bid to quell the rising tide of violence and may very well have nudged him into climbing down from the tree which once again it is easy to forget he did not voluntarily ascend.
                                http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...996387,00.html
                                Last edited by SAT; 07-30-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X