Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatican: Jerusalem needs internationally guaranteed special status

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/07/...pecial-status/
    Last edited by cnav; 07-26-2017, 05:54 PM.

So does Rome. In fact sir, tear down that wall. It makes it more difficult for immigrants to get in. Not very loving.

I believe the vatican't should be submitted to the untied nations (UN). That 108 acre piece of ground should be returned to the Italian populace. You could rent a store front somewhere in south central L.A. and run your operations from there.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

From article at link in post 1

Israel sparked a crisis by unilaterally installing metal detectors at the Temple Mount, . . .
      The crisis is made up. Metal detectors were AFTER the fact that muslims shot and killed policemen. What goes around, comes around. You reap what you sow.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X