Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECIAL INVITATION FOR ALL LURKERS

YOU'RE INVITED!!

I have been thinking alot lately about all of those who lurk this site and wondered if all of us WeDGies could gather together, give them a nice warm welcome, and invite them to a WeDG cyber-fellowship thread.
    What I'm hoping is that those who are techno-savvy(I'm not) could post pics of food, drinks, a song, a pic of an instrument you could play in our cyber worship time together (we've got to have a few songs) and anything else they feel would welcome the silent ones to venture forth and let us get to know them.
    I'll start... Hello, dear lurker friends. I know you're out there. If you have been thinking for the longest time that you should jump in and get your feet wet here on WeDG, now's the time. We know how it feels to make the plunge because we've all been there. I lurked for a few years myself, so I really felt like part of the WeGE family, except no one actually knew me. I encourage you to join us at this special cyber gathering held in your honor.
    God bless all of you, and we wecome you here.
    In Christ,
    Helene
    Oh!Could someone flash up some spicy chicken wings for me, picture, that is. And, I'm still partial to London Fogs, Severo.

Re: SPECIAL INVITATION FOR ALL LURKERS

Here you go,

Join Helene and I on the wings...

Last edited by Severo; 04-03-2006, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Perhaps you prefer coffee...if you do please join me!

Comment

What fun! If you haven't posted yet..or if you've posted just a few times..come on out! We've been cooking all day..well kinda sorta hahaha!

Let me introduce myself..I'm Lightseeker aka Brenda. I live in Illinois with my dh and 3 cats. Nice to meet you all!

When we have parties at work I always bring my specialty..paper plates everyone always like them

Comment

Welcome, lurkers!! I encourage you to come out of lurkdom and join us on this thread ( as well as others )!

My name is Judy and I live in the desert Southwest.

Mmmmmm......Severo, your wings look delicious!! So does your coffee but I like it with some flavored cream!

Come join our party!
          Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Helene, I'm not alurker (infact, I'm probably too outspoken), but how about some actual song files as soon as I get the time to record them and someone to help me move my keyboard closer to the computer so I can hook it up?

Comment

Originally posted by JudyAnn
              Welcome, lurkers!! I encourage you to come out of lurkdom and join us on this thread ( as well as others )!

My name is Judy and I live in the desert Southwest.

Mmmmmm......Severo, your wings look delicious!! So does your coffee but I like it with some flavored cream!

Come join our party!
              Let me see here, are you calling me a chicken or a turkey? hmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Radio Free Narnia
                Helene, I'm not alurker (infact, I'm probably too outspoken), but how about some actual song files as soon as I get the time to record them and someone to help me move my keyboard closer to the computer so I can hook it up?
                What an excellent idea!!!

Comment

some really geekly person could even post streeming audio of something
                  great

Comment

Originally posted by lewishb
                    some really geekly person could even post streeming audio of something
                    great
                    www.wfgw.org. All Southern Gospel Music, all the time. Too bad it doesn't work with Firefox.
                    Last edited by Radio Free Narnia; 04-04-2006, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Here you go,
                      Join Helene and I on the wings...
                      Thanks for whippiin' those up, Severo. They look delicious.

Comment

Here comes the one you wanted Helene...

Comment

Originally posted by Severo
                          Here comes the one you wanted Helene...
                          Thanks, Severo. I love a variety of ethnic foods, especially the spicy ones. Can't get enough of them.

By the way, that London Fog Special is taking some time. (tap, tap) Actually, I have been enjoying it lately made with Jasmine green tea and a shot of almond flavor. Heavenly...

Comment

Originally posted by Helene
                            Thanks, Severo. I love a variety of ethnic foods, especially the spicy ones. Can't get enough of them.

By the way, that London Fog Special is taking some time. (tap, tap) Actually, I have been enjoying it lately made with Jasmine green tea and a shot of almond flavor. Heavenly...

Here my London Fog...

Comment

Severo said:Here's my London Fog.
                              Delicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X