Obama's RFID chip req for healthcare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's RFID chip req for healthcare

this really gave me a chill....... to get healthcare, everyone will be required to accept an implanted RFID chip...... which causes cancer in half the pets that have already received an implanted RFID chip........
    remember that everyone receiving the mark of the beast will get cancer???

Coverage under Obama-care will require an implantable

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ... Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency ...
    www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread496625/pg1b> - Proxy

- Highlight

- 1 more top result from this site

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ... Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable ...
    www.current.com/ items/ 90842279_coverage-under-obamab>careb>-will-require-an-implantable-microch ip.htm - Proxy

- Highlight

- 1 more top result from this site

Are Implantable Chips in the Health Care Bill?

There's a pretty starling thing in the bill that 95% of Americans won't like. The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specificall
    www.sodahead.com/ united-states/ are-implantable-chips-in-the-healthb>-careb>-billb>/ question-742075/ - Proxy

- Highlight

Coverage under Obamacare require an implantable RFID

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ... The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ...
    animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com/ animals-club--freedom-national-org-inc-non-profit/ 2009/ 1b>1b>/ coverage-under-obamab>careb>-require-an-implantable-rfid-microchip.html - Proxy

- Highlight

Just Like Obama's Dogs

Just Like Obama's Dogs, FDA, a class II implantable device is a ... The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ...
    www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/1b>6832 - Proxy

- Highlight

OBAMACARE will MICROCHIP us

'The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes (ii) a class II device that is implantable." ' John Hammell writes: ...
    help.lockergnome.com/general/OBAMAb>CAREb>-MICROCHIP--ftopict641b>64.html - Proxy

- Highlight

Empress Celena's Site My blogs are my opinions I am alive ..

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ... The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as " ...
    empressselena.multiply.com/ journal/ item/ 687/ Obamab>_careb>_Cancer_Causing_CHIP_program_coming_to_you_and_you r_family - Proxy

- Highlight

New World Order War

Newworldorderwar.com is your source for All New World Order and Illumanati News ... The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically ...
    www.newworldorderwar.com - Proxy

- Highlight

- 1 more top result from

Re: Obama's RFID chip req for healthcare

It would be good to quote this specific area of the bill; for verification of this.

Comment

There is a lot of interesting info out there on this matter. I skimmed this page.

Issachar, not wanting ANY sort of chip on or in him ...
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Can somebody do a direct quote from the bill and put it on here?

Comment

It's hard to post it because it gets confusing with all these line numbers mixed in with the text, etc.

It's easy to find the bill online (H.R. 3200). Page 58 is interesting concerning individual eligibility via a require ID card with a magnetic stripe. It will have to be "real time" at the "point of service." That means that the government will have a link to your personal bank accounts.

ok ... it's been a long time since I started this post because there is too much going on here ... just go to the link and search "identification". Read page 58-62ish.

I don't know if the bill actually mentions chip or not ... haven't looked. But it is an easy thing to go to in order to keep cards from being misused; and they will be misused.

More interesting ID info on pg. 250-251 ..

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

also search "implantable"

Comment

I'm just saying there's a difference between a card and implanted RFID chip. It may be a step towards but if folks are claiming something that isn't really there, it will all be blown off as tinfoil.

Of course, we're heading towards that day, eventually.

If the documents clearly state one would have to get an implantable RFID chip, why even the ACLU might jump on board against it. On extremely rare occasions they get one right. I am, by no means, endorsing the ACLU. But even they can see the potential problems.

http://www.aclunc.org/issues/technol...ce_costs.shtml

Before you switch from farecards and cash to a TransLink card, it’s important to weigh the costs and benefits. As convenient as it is to forgo cash while commuting, the amount of private information you’re exposing to others might not be worth it.

For more on RFID, see Don’t Chip Our Rights Away! by the ACLU of Northern California. For information about another new transit card system in Seattle, the Orca Card, and privacy concerns of the ACLU of Washington, see here.
              Last edited by N1095A; 03-23-2010, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I'm noting that this bill is fraught with words/phrases like, "to be determined."

So now it is passed, in less than an hour O signs it ... and much "has to be determined?" Geniuses I tell ya ... geniuses.

Issachar, wondering just who wrote this thing?

Comment

Next up will be amnesty for tens of millions of illegals. We're going to see a voter backlash in this country. This may be Obama's plan; create a virtual political civil war inside the country. When 2/3 of the country hates this bill (and stopped illegal amnesty I might add, two times against Bush) and they push for it anyways, it's going to become a political firestorm.

Comment

And add to this that the bill places enforcement and monthly verification of a health care membership to the IRS. They already have the authority to all accounts of all kinds, including withdrawing any desired amount. I can easily see a plan where an implanted chip serves as data storage for health records and the details of our insurance plan. In that way whenever we make a purchase, our health care plan would be verified.

Comment

I read the bill 4 or 5 weeks ago -

I don't remember seeing anything about a microchip being required.

The word "Chip" is in there quite a bit - an acronym for "Children's Health Insurance Plan."

Comment

I wonder what the penalty is if you refuse the chip?

Comment

If I'm required to take a child under this plan, I'm refusing.
                          There are 4 of us in the house already, okay 2 of them are dogs.

Comment

this really gave me a chill....... to get healthcare, everyone will be required to accept an implanted RFID chip...... which causes cancer in half the pets that have already received an implanted RFID chip........
                            remember that everyone receiving the mark of the beast will get cancer???
                            Dogs suffer cancer after ID chipping

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=131533

Comment

Originally posted by gregstien View Post
                              If I'm required to take a child under this plan, I'm refusing.
                              There are 4 of us in the house already, okay 2 of them are dogs.
                              Like you I am taking of a child, my Dauchshaund, and she said we can't take in anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X