Thread: Humans & Animals Being Mixed-Chimeras

Lightbulb Humans & Animals Being Mixed-Chimeras

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy - Chimeras Being Made

Gross & immoral, opposite of how God created us special. Playing their own god/creator plan out on earth. There was a science TV show a few yrs. ago w/ scientists - about the great technology advances. They showed the ultimate dream of some was to create what they believe will be the perfect human. They wanted to take the best of the species to perfect humans more adaptable to all forms of environment. ugh. Hello? At end of show, they showed what a human might look like. Whoa! Looked just like a tall alien form you see on alien movies. Gross & plain eerie!!

See, as God's moral absolutes are taken out, there's no way to say something is wrong - WHO'S standards would they then rely for right & wrong morality? See the big problem playing out in society now? The slippery-slope is going further to the next stage until it's accepted as OK also.

Remember the transgenic, across species lines news, w/fish & human genes mixed & more. Transgenic & chimeras - gross! Mice w/human ears growing on their back beneath skin, on TV news yrs. ago. The genetic mix of sheep or goats and spider web material. Sicker all the time. Worse - man thinks it's ok. Besides the eerie affects on humankind in God's sight, it's another huge red-flag wake-up call.

How long do you think God will allow this to go on, the experimentation of mixing of HIS creation?? It's sad what they're doing to human cells & animals going thru it. Mice w/human brains? That's twisted stuff. Maybe this is part of the seal judgments where people will also be killed by the beasts of the earth. Tho' many of these newer diseases are from animals, too. Any backfire or anything getting loose at some point is all it takes.

Each step down morally & accepted as OK by the world, they sadly walk further into darkness & delusion. To think how this must anger as well as sadden God to see mankind toying with HIS OWN CREATION. Our Creator made us the way HE wanted out of GREAT LOVE.

1 Corinthians 15:
    38But God gives it a body as He has determined, and to each kind of seed He gives its own body. 39 All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another.

What's the underlying reason why people are doing this gross mixing today? What fuels this eerie research & experimentation? The quest for the perfect body w/perfect health? Why? Think about this for a second. 'Helping health problems' is almost always claimed, regardless if it ever truly does or not, it brings in tons of grant $$ for research. Well, what would be the results of that if God were to allow that to really happen? Curing disease may sound like a sweet thing on the surface, but do you understand the detrimental results if man was always cured?

There would be eternal life in sinful bodies that can't enter heaven in this form. Man can NEVER cure sin. Only Jesus can. God shortened man's life from HUNDREDS of years to just decades, because of sin. Unconsciously, man is fighting death & fighting facing God at the Judgment. But God put it in every man to know Him, & said He put it in all creation to teach about Him. He says man is WITHOUT excuse. God knew the future, knows everything-the heart & thoughts of all mankind. Man can choose to follow God or deny it. They can truly ask God for His truths/wisdom & God said He will always answer that. God sends missionaries anytime needed, and from anywhere, even the worldwideweb missionaries are in the mix. God uses us all to reach out to the world to tell them that Jesus is the Son of God, the only way to salvation, and that He's coming soon. PTL! God is great!! People should be running to HIM for His grace, forgiveness, mercy, compassion, while there's yet time.

No one ever knows if they have tomorrow, so the time to confess of being a sinner and open our hearts to Jesus w/a true heart faith...is TODAY. What a blessed day when some soul says YES!!

Back to topic, mankind is trying to live forever past old age w/o God. That run from death & trying to not look your natural age has pervaded much of society, making a very vain society. Of death, you commonly hear, "They gave up. They just didn't have the fight or will to battle it." etc. As a silver lining, when God call Christians home on their final day, Christians aren't giving up or giving in, but instead are going HOME.

Psalm 139: For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be.

*Check this out. When Adam & Eve sinned & the curse of sin came into the world, God purposely kept them from eating from the Tree of Life. God banned them & all of us for our own protection.

Genesis 3: 22And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

**Ever thought how BIG of a deal that really was, what God did for us all? That is such awesome TRUE love for us all!! God had the perfect plan to make sure we wouldn't be stuck on this earth in sin forever. Jesus came into the world to die for the sins of the world, taking on the wrath that we all deserved, nailing all our sins to the cross forever. So, any who would repent & come to Jesus, the Son of God, with a true heart faith, could live forever in heaven WITH HIM, in a sinless body, w/o tears, pain, sadness, sickness, etc..anymore. PTL!!! Hallelujah!! God is great & so worthy of our praise.

Anyway, the way things are looking these days, it may not be that long before the rapture brings us all Home together. What a great blessing & joy that would be!! Looking up to Jesus & longing to be with Him. Until that day, let's let Jesus live thru our lives. There's no greater inner joy & peace, than having Jesus in your heart forever, letting Him change you. Amen for that!

BTW, for very encouraging Scriptures for ya on the major differences between this earthly body vs. the heavenly body, make sure to read:
    **1 Corinthians 15:35-58 The Resurrection Body**

For more encouraging Scriptures, see next post...
    Last edited by faith; 02-01-2005 at 04:59 PM.

Post Re: ...encouraging Scriptures...

3. Isaiah 57:1-2 The righteous pass away; The godly often die before their time. And no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come. For the godly who die will rest in peace.
  4. Psalm 73:23-24 Yet I am always with You; You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will take me into glory.
  5. Psalms 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  6. Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
  7. Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints.
  8. 1 Corinthians 2:9 ...”No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him”
  9. Ecclesiastes 7:14 When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other.
  10. Ecclesiastes 8:7-8 Since no man knows the future, who can tell him what is to come? No man has power over the wind to contain it; so no one has power over the day of his death.
  11. James 4:13-15 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”
  12. Colossians 3:1-2 Since, then you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
  13. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
  14. 2 Corinthians 5:1-5 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. Meanwhile we groan longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with out heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, GUARANTEEING what is to come.
  15. Philippians 3:20-21 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who by the power that enables Him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like His glorious body.
  16. 2 Timothy 4:8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day - and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing.