Obama's RFID chip req for healthcare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama's RFID chip req for healthcare

Hmm I truely do have children in my house even though they are all grown up. Now if they are required to take on a child we would be a very busy household and not much room to move.

Comment

My dad's dogs have the chip because they came from a shelter.
      Mine do not, and I really don't want to chip them. I don't think he understands the cancer risk. Also, his wife is a nurse, and you can talk till you are blue in the face, but I don't think you can convince her of this. I do think one of the dogs had a flare up in the site where the chip is already.

Comment

The owners – and pathology and autopsy reports – suggest a link between the chips and formation of fast-growing cancers.
        http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=131533

This is animal cruelty. This article broke my heart. Why isn't the ASPCE airing 5 minute commercials of dogs with sad faces and guilt tripping you for money? Why isn't is the Humane Society speaking up for the poor dogs developing cancers after getting the chip?

this really gave me a chill....... to get healthcare, everyone will be required to accept an implanted RFID chip...... which causes cancer in half the pets that have already received an implanted RFID chip........
        remember that everyone receiving the mark of the beast will get cancer???
        Lewis, what is the source of half the pets who got the chip also got cancer?
        I am not surprised if it's true and I often wondered if that was the case but I haven't read any report about it. I'm just wondering because I'd like to tell everyone I know about it. This should be headline news.

Gregstien, please ask your dad to get that chip removed from his dog before it becomes cancer!

I never made the connection in Revelation of people getting cancer after taking the Mark. Makes perfect sense! Scripture unfolding before our eyes!

Comment

Working...
        X