• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mid-East Prophecy Update October 30th 2011

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
    Mid-East Prophecy Update October 30th 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Oct 30, 2011

In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. adresses the prophetic implications of the breaking news that the Vatican is now calling for a global political "Authority" to radically reform the world's financial systems and guide world leaders as well as the global church.
    this one is good!

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update Now 10/23/2011

Great message..I've been blessed every time I hear Pastor JD's sermons.

Comment

Bumping this one up in case anyone missed listening to this. What a blessing this message is.

Thanks for bringing these videos to Wedg for us to enjoy.

Comment

Happy you bumped this up! I wanted to watch and didn't . Would have forgotten if you hadn't. I've really enjoyed his past messages.
          Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update November 6th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update November 6th 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Nov 6, 2011

In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. takes a look at the prophetic implications of an Israeli preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear facilities.

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Now Showing Update from 11/6/11

Keep 'em coming, sister!

Comment

Amen to that

Comment

Pastor JD?

What is his name?

Does he have a web site?

I found it.

Pastor J.D. Farag

http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com
                  Last edited by Ron; 11-08-2011, 04:07 AM. Reason: To add info

Comment

Wonderful, inspiring, hope providing, and yet stepping on my toes at the same time.
                    I have a co-worker---who is surrounded by those who are knee deep in "worship"
                    but does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

She needs to ask Jesus into her heart and let Him be her Lord and Saviour.
                    But, barriers---exist---sadly---all in the name of religion.

I pray for her salvation every day. This preaching reminded to pray a little harder for the opportunity to plant a few more seeds, because the hour is late.
                    Hard not to run around the room in joy! I settle down really quick when I am reminded of my co-worker and how much she needs that same joy.

Comment

Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update November 27th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update November 27th 2011

In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. takes a step back from the geopolitical forest, so as to better see the bigger prophetic tree as it relates to Israel, Egypt, Syria, Russia Iran and Babylon Iraq.

Comment

By the way I did watch the past two prophesy updates from November 13 and 20 but I didn't post them here because they were not so much on current headline events and blow your socks off and make you say, "WOW!" quite as much as this week's does. But they are quite good. Here they are if you want to watch them.

Mid-East Prophecy Update November 20th 2011
                        In this weeks prophecy update, pastor J.D. talks about how speaking truth divides, and incurs the mocking of the rapture as well as ridiculing those who believe in the rapture.
                        http://youtu.be/paIyWhpUgS4

Mid-East Prophecy Update November 13th 2011
                        In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. addresses the APEC Summit taking place here in Hawaii, then talks about what our posture should be as Christians in a world that is seemingly getting darker, and waxing more evil by the minute.
                        http://youtu.be/UbqWYmhHork

Comment

I am always blessed by Pastor JD's sermons. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

He is great and one of many good Calvary teachers. For those who want to subscribe to his channel go here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/alohabibleprophecy

You can check the box that provides you notification by email, whenever he uploads a new video, also!

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Now Showing Update from 11/27/11

JD does an intriguing comparison of Rev. 17 & 18 representing the religious Babylon vs. the physical one:

Rev. 17 -

Religion, Mystery, A Harlot, on Seven Hills (Rome?) and destroyed mid-trib.

Rev. 18 -

Commerce, Great, a Great City, on the Coast (rebuilt city in Iraq?) and destroyed at end of trib.

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Now Showing Update from 11/27/11

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Personally, I've always had a problem with calling it "7 hills". The scripture is clearly "Mountains" and the Greek in the text supports it being mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X