August 10

Comment

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

I HIGHLY recommend watching August 10!
      Excellent....

Comment

Uploaded on Aug 17, 2014

Pastor J.D. explains why Bible prophecy is coming together vis-à-vis the entire world falling apart and how that, as the hymn of old so aptly says, “our hope is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.”

Comment

Published on Aug 24, 2014
          After two important announcements, Pastor J.D. talks about a common denominator that if true, has the propensity to be a game changer in both Israel and the United States.

Comment

Published on Aug 31, 2014
            Pastor J.D. sorts through everything that has happened in just the last week then ties it all together as it relates to the prophetic significance by connecting the prophetic dots.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – September 7th, 2014

Pastor J.D. offers compelling evidence that would suggest we are living in the last hours of human history, then shares the vision God has for the church as we “occupy till He comes.”

Comment

Here is our favorite pastor in Hawaii--having fun and hanging with his congregation and doing a little baptizing.
                http://tinamahinaphoto.pass.us/cckaneohe2014/

Comment

Yes... awesome... must be really tough to do a mission in Hawaii baptizing in an emerald green sea...

Comment

Yeah, cuz of course it's just so terrible living in San Diego having to watch your peaches ripen while everyone else is in a deep freeze...

Comment

As I said, living in almost paradise is really tough
                      no snow to shovel, no tornados, torrential rains, floods...

Now we are cursed with tropical monsoons (from Mexican hurricanes) once or twice a summer/early fall that give us scattered showers,(GASP) with unbearable humidity all the way up in the 70% range for a few days...

btw, my Tangello tree decided not to fruit this year !!! such privation !!! just stands there, shrugs its leaves, and says "WHAAT???"

now we also have the unbearable economic impact that comes when the ground shakes a little, and all the tourists run allmost naked through the streets, screeming "the end has come" madly swamping the airports trying to get back to the "safe"
                      Ice, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes--and muggers...

Comment

I wanna go there and do that

Comment

Come here in Feburary and I can give you the nickel tour
                          Maybe we could have a mid-winter WEDG rendezvous in San Diego...
                          This where half the "snow-birds" come... The other half fill up the trailer parks throughout the desert southwest
                          rubbernecking and dirt biking...
                          Sea-World costs almost $100 a person to see Shamo the killer whale... its a little kids park really just like Disney-world which is also really expensive...and Water-world in San diego where the kids of all ages get to wet down each other with water cannons...

Comment

Published on Sep 14, 2014
                            Pastor J.D. explains the prophetic significance of persistently denying that the Islamic State is Islamic and consistently referring to them as I.S.I.L

Comment

I have been wondering what ISIL stood for and now I know. He really has a good explanation, after I listened to this I Goggled Levant and read a little more on it, and printed out the map that he used in his illustration. In case you haven't listened yet and don't know what it means, ISIL stands for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
                              So glad God is in charge!

Comment

Good to hear from you, Evelyn!
                                Yes, this was very informative - I liked that he provided actual chapter/verse in the Satanic book of Islam where they are commanded to do exactly what they're doing.
                                I have Muslim coworkers that are 'peace-loving' and I have to admit, I'd love to know how they get around these verses that seem very black-and-white commands.

Comment

Working...
                                X