Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 403

Thread: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

  1. #271

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Moving-UP , Again

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    U.S. (for now)
    Posts
    11,160

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    I enjoy JD and sure do hope this is "the time". He's very certain and I'm not so sure - simply because of the number of times in recent years that things have gotten so close to the explosion of the M. E. powder keg - and it simmers down or is not much more than a whimper.

    Potential outcome: The US launches a very few cruise missiles to knock out some launchers. Syria, after all of its threats, does nothing. Everybody goes home and we're back at, "All quite on the Middle Eastern front". Remember N. Korea and the absolute CERTAINTY they were going to attack? That's just the most recent I can think of.

    For me, I'm not getting all worked up over this. Sorry if I'm 'raining on anybody's parade' but that's just the result of 10+ years of seeing things heat up, we think this is "it", only to watch it settle down. And, after all, folks - that's exactly how birth pains go ... come and go, more intense each time (perhaps - but sometimes not - they only really increase in intensity when the time is truly near for delivery) but until it's time for the birth it's nothing but pre-birth contractions. Be ready, yes. Be watching, ABSOLUTELY. Sound the alarm, YES, YES. The birth pains are enough to get the woman to the hospital and be ready for it but...good idea to keep a good perspective on it, too.

    Just my HO.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Troy, MO
    Posts
    3,086

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    I'm with you, Andy! Your President just said he is going to do it after he gets Congressional approval. They don't return until 9/9 per Fox news. So, this gives Assad lots of time to prepare. As you suggest the big fear is the reaction of surrounding countries, Russia, etc. on Israel and us?

    Each year around Rosh (Sept. 5-6 this year) I start to get lightheaded due to a belief of a possible Rapture date and these rumblings make it even more interesting. But like you, except I have been expecting the Rapture for 40 years, I have seen things seemingly line up before and God, in His infinite wisdom, said it was not time!

    So, the bottom line is "we will know when we know"!
    "Speaking the Truth in Times of Universal Deceit is a Revolutionary Act." George Orwell

    http://theyservedtheysavedsome.com

    http://domesticviolenceadvocate4kids.bravesites.com/

    For more Earthquake information: http://vaulterjohn.tripod.com/matthew24.htm

    To Visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdO...rkL4IqBbHdfiHA

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    U.S. (for now)
    Posts
    11,160

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Quote Originally Posted by John H. View Post
    But like you, except I have been expecting the Rapture for 40 years, I have seen things seemingly line up before and God, in His infinite wisdom, said it was not time!
    So have I, brother - over 40. My dad was convinced none of us kids would ever make it to school when each one was born. Then I was the last of 4 and my eldest sibling was in 2nd grade. She's now almost 60 and my dear dad still hanging on at 91 (just suffered a bad stroke few weeks ago ).

    Anyway, I grew up with my dad excited about the rapture and it was something he mentioned often. We had a tradition of praying in the new year each year and I SO remember him so excitedly saying, "Perhaps...". It was contagious!

  5. #275

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    John H said: Each year around Rosh (Sept. 5-6 this year) I start to get lightheaded due to a belief of a possible Rapture date and these rumblings make it even more interesting. But like you, except I have been expecting the Rapture for 40 years, I have seen things seemingly line up before and God, in His infinite wisdom, said it was not time!
    You took the words right out of my mouth!

    Several years ago, I never thought we'd see the year 2013 but here we are.
    Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Troy, MO
    Posts
    3,086

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Published on Sep 1, 2013

    Pastor JD talks about where the situation in Syria appears to be heading, and perhaps more importantly why it matters.
    Last edited by Andy; 09-02-2013 at 12:22 AM.
    "Speaking the Truth in Times of Universal Deceit is a Revolutionary Act." George Orwell

    http://theyservedtheysavedsome.com

    http://domesticviolenceadvocate4kids.bravesites.com/

    For more Earthquake information: http://vaulterjohn.tripod.com/matthew24.htm

    To Visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdO...rkL4IqBbHdfiHA

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,609

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I enjoy JD and sure do hope this is "the time". He's very certain and I'm not so sure - simply because of the number of times in recent years that things have gotten so close to the explosion of the M. E. powder keg - and it simmers down or is not much more than a whimper.

    Potential outcome: The US launches a very few cruise missiles to knock out some launchers. Syria, after all of its threats, does nothing. Everybody goes home and we're back at, "All quite on the Middle Eastern front". Remember N. Korea and the absolute CERTAINTY they were going to attack? That's just the most recent I can think of.

    For me, I'm not getting all worked up over this. Sorry if I'm 'raining on anybody's parade' but that's just the result of 10+ years of seeing things heat up, we think this is "it", only to watch it settle down. And, after all, folks - that's exactly how birth pains go ... come and go, more intense each time (perhaps - but sometimes not - they only really increase in intensity when the time is truly near for delivery) but until it's time for the birth it's nothing but pre-birth contractions. Be ready, yes. Be watching, ABSOLUTELY. Sound the alarm, YES, YES. The birth pains are enough to get the woman to the hospital and be ready for it but...good idea to keep a good perspective on it, too.

    Just my HO.
    Yep, working in Labor and Delivery for many years we see many women in what we call prodromal labor. It is the labor that precedes the actual labor that results in birth. It can be very tiring and exhausting for mama but it just the body preparing for the real thing. And can last for days or even a few weeks. So watching all that is taking place I would say that real labor will start in just as we think we couldn't get anymore weary or tired. But even so no matter the timing the joy awaiting those mamas the strength to hang in there is overwhelming. It is the same for us. Hard, tiring, exhausting the wait but oh so worth even more than we can imagine it will be!
    Little Ricky......here is me lookin' out my patio door. During the night mama said it snowed! Kinda like rain but with color! Gee God is always makin' things to play with........I wanted to go out and play but Mama said it was too cold.....so I gots to wait till it's gets warmer and then Daddy will pull me on a sled!!! I can't wait! Going to Grandma's house to have a thanking party......I don't know what that is but it sounds like fun......and lots of nummy food.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Troy, MO
    Posts
    3,086

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Great analogy, JackieJ!

    Rosh starts today, at sundown in Israel and we will see if it is the "Day no man knows the day or Hour" or not? I am like you, it just seems that God is much more patient than I am and it will only happen when He (not me) is ready!
    "Speaking the Truth in Times of Universal Deceit is a Revolutionary Act." George Orwell

    http://theyservedtheysavedsome.com

    http://domesticviolenceadvocate4kids.bravesites.com/

    For more Earthquake information: http://vaulterjohn.tripod.com/matthew24.htm

    To Visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdO...rkL4IqBbHdfiHA

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Troy, MO
    Posts
    3,086

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Published on Sep 6, 2013
    Pastor JD talks briefly about Syria then teaches through 1 Samuel 6:7-21.
    Interestingly he mentions a news article that points out how Bible Prophecy Teachers, Hal L., etc. are all excited that they may be seeing the fulfillment of Isaiah 17. As JD says, that it is interesting that they don't seem to really discount it?

    He also points out that the Preterists are admitting problems with this, also!

    "Speaking the Truth in Times of Universal Deceit is a Revolutionary Act." George Orwell

    http://theyservedtheysavedsome.com

    http://domesticviolenceadvocate4kids.bravesites.com/

    For more Earthquake information: http://vaulterjohn.tripod.com/matthew24.htm

    To Visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdO...rkL4IqBbHdfiHA

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Troy, MO
    Posts
    3,086

    Default Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

    Published on Sep 8, 2013

    Pastor JD talks about the importance of rightly dividing 1st and 2nd Thessalonians in light of the situation in Syria, then ties the rapture of the church together with the communion table and how it paints a picture of the rapture on the canvass of typology.
    Last edited by Andy; 09-08-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    "Speaking the Truth in Times of Universal Deceit is a Revolutionary Act." George Orwell

    http://theyservedtheysavedsome.com

    http://domesticviolenceadvocate4kids.bravesites.com/

    For more Earthquake information: http://vaulterjohn.tripod.com/matthew24.htm

    To Visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdO...rkL4IqBbHdfiHA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •