Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
    I thought that JD was going to be back by now !!!
    Just checked his site and -- nothing !
    I've been having withdrawal symptoms....
    I was looking forward to it, too; but he has that trip to Israel and the new church site, so I'm sure he's really busy.

Finally decided to stop watching one Sunday night soap-its just no longer __________ !!!
    Are we supposed to fill in the blank - I would say "as riveting as real life in the Middle East."
    My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
    Please print, pass on these items:
    http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
    http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 12th, 2015
      Published on Apr 12, 2015
      Pastor J.D. talks about the prophetic significance of the April 2nd Nuclear Framework Deal with Iran, and how it may point to the rapture of the church being closer than we may think.

Comment

Its about ....
        We and They
        We shall be changed, raptured

They shall not escape

Comment

You got it, brother!
          And about the reason for those 7 years.
          Judging Gentiles, reconciling the sons of Jacob.
          And so many other things...

Comment

Published on Apr 19, 2015

Pastor J.D. provides evidence, which beyond any reasonable doubt, points to the nearness of the pre-tribulation rapture, which seems to be coming under increased attack as of late. Pastor JD is under the weather due to an illness he shares with his daughter.

Comment

This proves, to me, that what we're seeing goes WAY beyond just our current, sitting President (support of Iran).

Published on Apr 26, 2015

Pastor J.D. talks about the reasons why it’s becoming increasingly more convincing we’re in the last hour of human history beginning with the possibility that America’s uranium ended up in Iran by way of Russia.
              [/quote]

Go here for part 1 of Michelle Bachmann's interview http://www.olivetreeviews.org/radio/...sets_the_stage
              Last edited by Andy; 04-27-2015, 04:38 PM. Reason: Edited to add Michelle Bachmann link

Comment

One thing I'm not quite tracking with him on is the claim that the Ezekiel 38 attack is nuclear. Why would Russia/Iran/company launch an attack that would make the area very difficult (at best) to get to once radiation has been unleashed? Seems a bit counterproductive, to me.

Comment

I have not listened to it yet, but generally scholars point to 39:14-15, as possible Nuclear technicians.

14. “They will set apart men regularly employed, with the help of a search party, [fn] to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search."

15. "The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog."

Comment

Originally posted by John H. View Post

15. "The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog."
                    In the latter years we see that markers are used for remains when there is a disaster etc - This, in the scheme of things, is only a recent occurrence so it is amazing to see the prophecy being so accurate on what we would consider a small thing.

Comment

What of the spiritual condition of pastors who say that JESUS is not telling them to preach about HIS soon coming?

This message should be shouted from every pulpit "Jesus IS coming SOON"
                      >>>Repent and get right with your GOD<<

Comment

What of the spiritual condition of pastors who say that JESUS is not telling them to preach about HIS soon coming?
                        I suggest it is not ours to judge the spiritual condition of another...that is God's right, alone. I cannot know the reasons why a Pastor would, or would not, preach about any particular subject.

Comment

May 3, 2015

Comment

The Pastor makes a great point and it was not until I saw a young black man armed with a shotgun saying that they were righteous in attacking and killing Police as they are oppressed and attacked by them continually that I actually accepted that is was possible that we all may face unthinkable uprisings and persecution prior to the Rapture and that we may not even make it that far. It was the first time I actually believed in the heart of me that the USA could be collapsed from inside and that is the reason it does not appear much in Bible Prophecy. You know you hear these things for years but there are times when things really sink in like a revelation. I will not subject people to my thoughts on when the rapture might come but I do believe it will be a) in my lifetime b) still a few years off yet - given what we are currently seeing it is perfectly reasonable to expect see these things happening within the time frame I believe we have left.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 10th, 2015

Published on May 10, 2015
                              In what will be the last prophecy update until Sunday, May 31st, because of the Calvary Chapel Kaneohe Israel tour, pastor J.D. talks about the stunning controversy surrounding the events at a cartoon exhibition in Garland Texas.

Comment

I think someone on Wedge was discussing the name of "Jade Helm" and where it may have come from. I noticed while watching a video the other day that Senator Robert (I think) Helm, the former CIA director was the man responsible for destroying all the files on the MKUltra project. When I heard his name mentioned in the video and matched it in with MKUltra it really made the hairs on my neck stand on end.I am one who believes that they still run this program and really do wonder whether they already have their Manchurian Candidate in power.

Comment

Working...
                                X