Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Now Showing Update from 11/27/11

Andy, please tell us more about the '7 mountains'

What is the significance of the word 'mountain' instead of 'hill'?

Andy, I'm not trying to put words into your mouth. I really would love to know what your thoughts are and why you have a problem with the '7 hills' instead of '7 mountains'.

Are you thinking similar to what Walid Shoebat believes about Babylon, the Harlot sitting on the beast on 7 mountains being Mecca and not Rome?

If that is the true interpretation, how interesting that for 2,000 Bible scholars have thought Mystery Babylon comes out of Rome, the Roman Church... but in reality Mystery Babylon comes out of Mecca? If this is true, then what does man know? Nothing, unless the Holy Spirit enables man to understand the mysteries and the things of God. He is our Teacher and Enlightener.

In fact I've heard Walid (an Palestinian Arab) talk about 'mountains' speaks of leaders/people, not physical hills at all? And he talks about how Westerners need to look at Bible prophesy from the Middle East perspecitve, not Western perspective. Another reason why I like Pastor JD's teachings -- he calls himself a 'Palestinian Arab', doesn't he?

"What out, I'm going to go 'Palestinian' on you!" LOL

Comment

At this point all I want to do is present the scripture and leave the rest up for discussion. The Greek is clearly oros, which is most often translated as "Mountain" in KJV, Amplified and NASB, Granted, it is occasionally translated "Hill" but most often it's Mountain. Why would so many of the translators choose "mountain" for this passage?

"Hill" seems to be most often translated from Greek bounos

It's been years since I did a word-study on that whole thing but I just find it interesting KJV calls it, "Mountains" and can't help but wonder why.

Comment

Just listened/watched the update by brother JD.

That was truly amazing information and I highly recommend everyone that stumbles onto this thread take the time to watch this video!

Wow...

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update December 4th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update December 4th 2011
          In this Prophecy Update, pastor J.D. talks about the rise of Islam, and the roll of Islam, in the last days.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update - December 11th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update - December 11th 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Dec 11, 2011

In this prophecy update, pastor JD complete's part two of a teaching on the rise of Islam, and the roll of Islam, as it relates to the future of Islam which suggests, at best, that Islam plays a most prominent role, and at worst, Islam plays a dominant role in the Anti-Christ's one world religion.

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy: Update from 12/04/11 - The Rise of Islam

Can't get the video to play. Is anyone else having the same problem or is it my computer? Thanks

Comment

Just clicked on the embedded link and it played without problem.

Comment

Wow...excellent, as usual.

Comment

Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy: 12/11/11 - The Rise of Islam

Here is the video of the eyewitness to the shootings, claiming that he was yelling "Allahu Ackbar"! No media has reported this to my knowledge! Not politically correct!

Comment

Yep, just like Barry calling the Fort Hood massacre 'workplace violence' instead of Islamic Jihad in America.

Another good point Brother JD made was that in reality a good Muslim who follows the Koran to the letter is the one who brings terror to and beheads infidels. But the media would have us to believe the Koran doesn't teach this.

This is apart of the deception of the Last Days.

Comment

I get so angry with the news media for turning a blind eye to these obivious acts of terriorism. The ones commiting these crimes are terriorist, Ft Hood was an act of terriorism not work place violence. The only ones that believe it was workplace violence is President Obama and his staff and maybe those that would believe anything he says....no matter how of base it is.

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update December 18th 2011

Mid-East Prophecy Update December 18th 2011

Uploaded by alohabibleprophecy on Dec 18, 2011
                          In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. presents a "Prophetic Checklist" showing how we may actually be closer to the rapture than we think.

Comment

Thanks Butterfly. It is always good to watch this pastor. It is quite exciting to see all of those checkmarks!

Comment

Yes, Jackie. The 3rd checklist is Isaiah 19, Egypt's Fierce Ruler, as the Muslim B'hood takes over.

Today I saw the report of Egyptian brother against Egyptian brother. Egyptian police brutally beating to death many Egyptian protesters with metal poles, including women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...day-shame.html

Comment

I watched his message about the Hollywood shootings and how the murderer was yelling alah akbhar. One thing I didn't know is that alah akbhar actually means god is greater. That really makes a huge difference in understanding where they are coming from. Well most of us know what muslims believe anyway..but for others I hope it helps them to really understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X