other clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=oRrJEMSV3Z4

Comment

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Today's Arutz Sheva article re: Oct 25 report above Grand mufti/holocaust

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/202436

Comment

I was going to post it when i didn't see it yesterday evening, only to find out later the video was already there by the time I got here, several posts up. Which shows how fast this is going.

He could probably do a while hour just on what's going on in Syria witht he russians - but like my Russian History prof. said about the Gorbachev years in early '91, "If I taught on it I'd have to change the syllabus every 5 minutes."
        My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
        Please print, pass on these items:
        http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
        http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Mid-East Prophecy Update – November 1st, 2015

Pastor J.D. looks at a number of details we’re given within the scriptures concerning the specific fulfillment of certain prophesies in the Bible, which appear to be in play today.

Comment

November 1

Comment

Beat you by 5 minutes, Andy!

Comment

Nov 8, 2015

Comment

Perhaps he gets deeper into this in one of his pre-trib rapture series' but - I wonder why he says Daniel and Enoch are a type of the church and Noah, of Israel. Does this typology show up elsewhere in scripture?

Comment

I don't know if he relies on Chuck Missler, but I do know Missler says the same thing. In the fiery furnace story Daniel is a type of the church (removed before the fiery furnace.. doesn't say where he is, but he is not subjected to the fiery furnace and its not because he bowed down to the idol), and the 3 in the furnace would be a type for Israel. In the case of Noah Missler describes 3 options 1. removed before the flood (Enoch) 2. carried through the flood (Noah) and 3. destroyed by the flood. In that story Enoch would be the church and Noah would be Israel.

Both cases are using those stories and types with respect to the tribulation.

Comment

Sure, I see it in this context. Just wondering of Noah is ever a type of Israel anywhere else in scripture (and of course Enoch the church).

Comment

I had thought that Noah and Lot were types of the rapture & Church ... perhaps one can make both applications
                        HE does that sometimes ...

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                          I had thought that Noah and Lot were types of the rapture & Church ... perhaps one can make both applications
                          HE does that sometimes ...
                          That's pretty much my point, Lewis. If this is the only place that Noah is a type of Israel, and Enoch/Daniel of the church, to me that's very weak. It's an argument made based on no other examples in scripture of this being the case. I'd just like to see a much deeper study on that. Y'all know I'm as "pre-70th week Rapture" as anyone can be so I'm certainly not debating that...just the using of this as any kind of strong argument to support the doctrine.

Comment

I was taught from an early age that Noah was a type of Israel. It isn't just CM who teaches that. The question should then be, who is going to repopulate the earth during the millennium? Which opens a whole other can. Will the Church/Bride live on earth or in Heaven? We are told by Paul in Phil 3:20 that we are not citizens of this world, but of heaven. And even as Christ is not a citizen of his own kingdom, neither shall we be, since we are "in Christ" and we have been translated already by virtue of His translation from this world. So that is not a picture of an ark going through conflagration, but of an escape to another realm altogether, just as Enoch was. Israel, on the other hand, is going to go through the fire, as did the 3 boys, and will come out unscathed on the other side to repopulate the earth once more.

Comment

Nov 15, 2015

Last edited by Andy; 11-15-2015, 09:46 PM. Reason: Embed video

Comment

November 22, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X