Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Pastor JD thinks War is imminent !!!
    Some evidence terror may try to disrupt election!!!
    Russia and Mosloms ready for Isaiah 17 Psalm 83 Gog Magog...

note because of the global crash of oil prices Russia only has the money to pay its bills & avoid chaos for a few months... then its crunch time...((same with Saudi Arabia btw)).. I think Putin has nothing to loose & is going for broke, putting all his chips on Red and throwing the dice !!!

Comment

One of the most sobering messages he has ever delivered, for a prophecy update (in my opinion).

Comment

NOVEMBER 13, 2016
        No separate prophecy section; Pastor having challenges with his son and will be taking a week or so off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URF3z2Ocp3E
        Last edited by SueC; 12-06-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

NOVEMBER 27, 2016. Guest speaker, Bob Prasser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hV4bIO16HA

Comment

DECEMBER 4, 2016; PROPHECY UPDATE WITH J.D. FARAG (BACK FROM TIME OFF)

Pastor J.D. talks about how the world today prophetically, eerily resembles a deliberating jury, such that, no one knows the day or the hour in which a verdict is reached and subsequent to a guilty verdict, the judgment of God will ensue, which in turn will commence with the seven-year tribulation.

Last edited by Andy; 12-08-2016, 10:14 AM. Reason: Embedded video, added Description

Comment

The Pastor mentions this map but the odd thing is later last week....

IDF map of Hezbollah positions revealed as fabrication
              http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-map...s-fabrication/

Comment

Dec 18, 2016

Last edited by Andy; 12-19-2016, 04:50 PM. Reason: Embedded

Comment

New Year's Eve Dec 2016
                  Q&A

Last edited by Andy; 01-04-2017, 03:15 PM. Reason: Embed code - please always embed YT videos

Comment

I note that JD stated boldly that he has had discernment re: Obama for a long time now and sees a satanic hatred towards Israel by Obama; he says that he has discerned this in O's words and deeds. About 12" mark.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
                      I note that JD stated boldly that he has had discernment re: Obama for a long time now and sees a satanic hatred towards Israel by Obama; he says that he has discerned this in O's words and deeds. About 12" mark.
                      I think a lot of Christians did, sister. At the risk of repeating myself (sorry) I'll not soon forget how much I instantly got the creeps with the very first interview/time I saw him. I don't even know if he was a Senator (or whatever he was for Illinois) yet. He had this soft, soothing voice but his eyes...I couldn't watch it. I also got this foreboding feeling he was going to have a real bad influence on the nation. Of course I'm no prophet so didn't know he'd be President for 8 years but - he was creepy to me.

Meantime, any staunch supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood absolutely MUST be an enemy of Israel. I'm not sure why he's sold so many high-tech weaponry to Israel in an apparent attempt to support them but even that, I'm sure, had evil undertones. Either that or he just "had" to and has no idea why (whereas we see the hand of God in His protecting of the sons of Israel).

Comment

HI, Andy. I think we had this discussion a while back. He has always given me the creeps; I mute the TV when he talks with that sing-song voice. I cannot stand looking at him, either. My late mother, a simple woman of very strong faith, said the same thing. She couldn't watch him or listen to him. I was surprised to see JD say it so boldly, though. I'm glad that he did!

Comment

January 8 2017

Comment

http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/...-urgent-prayer "Peace" conference in Paris, most likely going on right now. Pray, people PRAY!

Comment

"The Gathering"

January 15th

Last edited by lewisb; 01-15-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Why Trump may speed up Bible prophecy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X