Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

January 29

I was thinking this morning that due to Trump's execuitive orders "persecuting" the ""harmless peaceful"" mosloms
    the liberals will move for impeachment very soon... and enough NWO Republicans will join them to oust both Trump and Pense making the House Speaker the next president ...

in just 5 minutes:

Last edited by lewisb; 02-03-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Feb 5,2017
      Last edited by Andy; 02-05-2017, 05:45 PM. Reason: Embedded video

Comment

2/12/17

Comment

Scenario I didn't think of.
          Trump gets elected.
          He starts pushing Judeo-Christian values.
          The entire world rejects this and rises up in rebellion.
          Worldwide chaos ensues...ushering in the need for a "Peaceful" solution and leader.
          *Rapture happens*
          The pesky Christians are finally out of the way.
          Peace MUCH easier, now....
          Now all we have to do is appease Israel...

This makes PERFECT sense, to me.

Comment

:dance :Applause
            Last edited by Wes; 02-14-2017, 01:49 PM. Reason: My post didnot work

Comment

Good !!!

Comment

Okay, his statement on dividing Jerusalem versus a unified nation was MOST confusing.
                "Doesn't it make sense that, that's the direction we're heading?"
                WHAT direction? A divided Jerusalem (which he says is indeed prophesied) or a continuation of a unified Jerusalem?

Need to study this a bit more but what if the prophecies of a divided Jerusalem have already been fulfilled (1948-1967)? And as such it will not be divided again...I think we/I need to find those prophecies about Jerusalem being divided. What's the timeline?

Comment

The united nations wants Jerusalem and it seems that the AntiChrist will possess at least the Old City...
                  The Jews are told to flee when the moslom & russian armies approach.... its a type and shadow of the prophecy telling the Christian Jews to flee Jerusalem in 70AD... Luke 21:20/21....

So Yes, when the temple is rebuilt after the Gog Magog war, IMHO Jerusalem will be an international city with the Temple open for the worship of ALL religions... just like in ancient times with pagan alters on the walls of the Temple with people worshiping the rising sun !!!!

Ezekiel_8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

& Zechariah 14 speaks of a divided Jerusalem....
                  Last edited by lewisb; 02-20-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

That Ezekiel passage was not a prophecy for a future event. This is what was happening in Jerusalem and God was taking Ezekiel from Babylon, where he was being held as captive, to the city that He was about to let be burned to the ground.

Jerusalem being an international city does not paint a picture of a divided city as what is being proposed with this "two-state solution". I absolutely do see it as being internationalized under the leadership of the Antichrist and there will be Gentiles all the way up to the court of the temple (Rev 11)...it's still not saying the city itself will be split into two, with the Gentiles literally owning and controlling half of it as nation-state of it's own.

Hope I'm not coming across argumentative - I really want to scrutinize this and see if the dividing of the city has already happened and will not happen again.

Comment

My tonight's Bible reading

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
                      Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
                      Yes Jerusalem shall be an international city 3 1/2 years...
                      I knew I had read it somewhere

also rev 12:6, most of Israel will be in Petra 1260 days....
                      Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. also see vs 13&14 ...

However some Jews will still be in Jerusalem at the 2nd coming Zechariah 14
                      Last edited by lewisb; 02-20-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Yepyep - I agree with what you're saying (because scripture said it first!).
                        I'm thinking God would consider Jerusalem and the Temple Mount as being "trodden under foot by the Gentiles" now, wouldn't you agree? ESPECIALLY the Mount that is under their control and has their abomination on it?

We still don't have a divided Jerusalem verse for the future.

Comment

Not today no...
                          Israel today has control of Jerusalem
                          and
                          Its 3 1/2 years during the tribulation that the gentiles control Jerusalem--- and we're not in the Tribulation yet !!!

Comment

Control of Jerusalem, yes, but it doesn't say that the Gentiles are controlling Jerusalem, right? Just that the Gentiles are "trodding it under foot".
                            Another neat thing for us to dig into and study some more!
                            Think we need to move this to a new thread since this is the JD thread.

Comment

Febuary 26-- Americas Future......America is absent from Bible prophecy because of only one of two things---Chaos or Rapture!!!....... eithor one will give Europe the mantle of civilization...

and yes since Christians believe that under Trump things are getting ""better"" and are so not watching, its a good time for the rapture!!!

Last edited by lewisb; 02-26-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

March 5, 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X