• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

May 21 above...excellent! Wake up call!

Comment

Definitely worth listening to! He has concerns about Trump and Israel that he states clearly.

Comment

After sharing a joint statement between both Pastor J.D. and Amir Tsarfati, Pastor J.D. expounds on his concerns as it relates to President Trump’s “Religious Pilgrimage,” last week, specifically that of the President’s Saudi Arabia speech.

I highly recommend.
        Last edited by SAT; 05-28-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

re. post #630 (May 21, 2017 message)

Only at not quite 6 minute mark, talking about Trump's trip; Saudi Arabia, Israel, Vatican and Brussels.

The "news" media has been falling all over itself to see who can condemn the trip more. It's like a race to the bottom of reporting.

Just had a thought as I'm starting this May 21 message.

Perhaps, from a final world order (FWO) perspective, it was a great success and the media is making out like it's a disaster in order to get the general populace to believe the trip is nothing except fodder for late night "jokes." This would allow the FWO people to advance their agenda and yet, keep the majority in the dark as to what is actually taking place.

I believe the trip was a major step in the direction of building the FWO.

SAT posted the transcript of Trump's speech in post #12 here (thank you). The following is from the 16th paragraph from the bottom of the transcript. If one understood Christianity, they could not say, ". . . peace in this world is possible - . . ."

In that spirit, after concluding my visit in Riyadh, I will travel to Jerusalem and Bethlehem, and then to the Vatican – visiting many of the holiest places in the three Abrahamic Faiths. If these three faiths can join together in cooperation, then peace in this world is possible – including peace between Israelis and Palestinians. I will be meeting with both Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
          Matthew 10:
          Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Of course, Jesus is speaking of the fact (at least) that if we are in Him, the "world" will hate us. Also, the gospel is light in the darkness of the world and the "world" hates the light.

John 15:
          If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.
          19 If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

FWO ???

I had thought it was the One World Order or New World Order ?

Comment

re. post #635

FWO will be the "one world order" and "new world order." It's just my own little twist .. when it comes to fruition, it will also be the final world order as far as man's efforts are concerned.

re. post #634

Originally posted by Issachar
              Perhaps, from a final world order (FWO)

Issachar
              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Published on Jun 4, 2017

Pastor J.D. takes a step back from the proverbial forest of Bible prophecy, so as to better see the tree and paints the bigger picture as it relates to the celebration of the communion table.

Comment

June 11, 2017

Pastor J.D. talks about how in the days ahead, all the geopolitical developments of prophetic significance point to the perilous times prophesied in scripture.
                  Last edited by Andy; 06-11-2017, 03:59 PM. Reason: Embedded video

Comment

• June 18,2017

Comment

• Andy says: Video embed feature giving me a bit of a headache!

Sorry about your headache dear Brother ! Please let me know how you did it!
                      Last edited by lewisb; 07-03-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• July 09

Comment

• Comment

• WOW just WOW !!!
                            Amazing, Tick-Tock !!! Lets get the Word out as best we can because TIME is So Short !!!

Comment

• Published on Jul 23, 2017
                              Pastor J.D. talks about two specific prophecies in the Bible that point to the events surrounding the Temple Mount, and how it may spark the setting off of the perfect prophetic firestorm in the days and weeks ahead.

Comment

• I totally agree with him that the Temple will be built beside the Dome............around 17 min mark

Comment

Working...
                                X