No announcement yet.

Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really really really well done. Well worth your viewing.

Comment

• thing is

excellant sermon...but...i did not get my weekly prophecy fix
      ;0
      guess i will have to wait another week
      ;p

btw, I need prayer as I have almost passed out for some reason twice lately dont yet know why for sure, so.........

Comment

• January 21

Pastor J.D. talks about how God is working all the bad news meant for evil, for good in the world today. --- Those wishing to give to Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, please visit

Comment

• January 28, 2018

Pastor JD is concerned about President Trump...concessions re: Jerusalem, the ultimate deal
          Could get Israel to cave in, acquiesce
          Concerned re: Trump/Pence 2 state solution stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_S8cWABus
          Last edited by cnav; 01-28-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome--especially that Newsweek was used by GOD to actually --for once-- to tell the TRUTH !!! about the Rapture, tribulation and 2nd coming
              that the Bible really means what it says !!!
              Sadly, however I must agree with JD that President Trumps peace plan will likely eventually be implimented by the Antichrist... The AC will confirm, strengthen, impliment the Trump plan.... I sure hope trump is saved... I do know he has been told the truth... I hope he listens...

Comment

• Originally posted by lewisb View Post

btw, I need prayer as I have almost passed out for some reason twice lately dont yet know why for sure, so.........
                Lewis, praying for you to find out what the cause of this problem is. Assuming you are following up with your doctors and praying that they will soon come to a conclusion as to what is going on and how to appropriately treat it.

Comment

• Pastor J.D. talks about the possibility of something big happening in the days ahead

Comment

• Pastor J.D. addresses the serious implications of the Israeli F-16 shot down by Iran from Syria

==========

Comment

• 2/18/18

Comment

• Amen amen amen amen amen
                        excellent

Comment

• 2/25

Last edited by Andy; 02-26-2018, 07:58 AM. Reason: Adding date

Comment

• Guest Speaker Jan Markell - Hidden in Plain View: The New World Order in Bible Prophecy

Comment

• I really like Jan Markell. This is a good melding of history and prophecy. Cleared some things up for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SueC View Post
                                I really like Jan Markell. This is a good melding of history and prophecy. Cleared some things up for me.
                                For some reason I remembered she was there, so posted, but haven't had the opportunity to listen. That sounds interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X