Pastor JD Mid-East Prophecy Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 15

[QUOTE]Pastor J.D. talks about a great earthquake in Israel at the time of Ezekiel 38

Comment

• July 22nd
      Their improved website seems to make their update video frozen, but you get the audio fine... let us know your experience
      thanks, Lewis
      I cant seem to make the video post today

https://calvarychapelkaneohe.com/prophecy-updates/
      Last edited by lewisb; 07-22-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Pastor J.D. offers hope in the face of a very significant development prophetically.

Comment

• Its ALL about Jesus

I tried 3 times to do it

Comment

• I don't mind if you link to their church website. I just don't like sending people to YouTube from our site.

That said, here's the embedded version from YT

Aug 5

Comment

• August 15th btw, guest speakers Jack Hibbs next week so no prophecy updates next two weeks !!! I'm sure Bro Jack will mention prophecy!!!

Comment

• Guest Pastor Jack Hibbs: What Are Christians To Be Doing In Times Like These?

Comment

• Sept 2nd ?

Comment

• 9th

For those that like to stay on this site and watch:

Last edited by Andy; 09-10-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• 9 23

Comment

• This is so good and makes me want to go outside, sit on the curb and look up.
                            soon soon soon

Comment

• A number of people said that they think we have already had our last Christmas
                              I sure hope they are right... thing is, the restrainer has been holding back the Flood
                              these last few years... He is gathering his faithful into His Ark of salvation...
                              Like in Noah*s day, God will shut the door of the Ark, and Judgment will fall on this world as we are carried away
                              floating up into the clouds to glory

Comment

• I sure hope so, Lewis. That is my least favorite and most stressful time of the year and I dread it every year.
                                Come January of each year I pray an extra prayer that we'll be taken home before the next one comes around.

Comment

Working...
                                X