• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD of wonders video

GOD shown in creation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVt4lDSPeY

enjoy

Re: GOD of wonders video

Very good video Lewis! I didn't know it was on youtube now. I've been passing out a lot of these videos, everywhere, the past couple years. They're really cheap in bulk .. but now, with it on youtube ..

Issachar, hoping everyone watches this .. again even, if you've seen it already.
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I love this video, too, and have given several away to family and friends. The quality is comparable to a National Geographic film.

Good to know it's on youtube.

To find out more about this video, you can go to the website: www.eternal-productions.org or directly to http://www.godofwondersvideo.org/
      Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Anyone know how I can order the DVD?

wlnf

Comment

Should be able to order here.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Thanks. The link to order online doesn't work, so I will try calling. I did find it on Amazon for $14.95, starring someone named Jim Tetlow. Is that the same one?

wlnf

Comment

Yes .. that's the one.

Issachar, hoping for something similar someday in 1080P

Comment

WLNF.....if you go to the eternal-productions.org link, you can buy it there. Also, several ministries.....Understanding the Times, The Berean Call....offer the video.

Yes, Jim Tetlow is the producer of the video. He has a lot of interesting videos and books available at his website....eternal-productions. org
                Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                  Yes .. that's the one.

Issachar, hoping for something similar someday in 1080P
                  Ah. So the DVD is not of a better quality than the youtube?

wlnf

Comment

The DVD is significantly better as far as detail and color .. sound too. Youtube is only 480P whereas the DVD is 720P. DVD can't do 1080P .. only BluRay does that.

We got a BluRay player about a year ago and have watched a few videos on it. Amazing! (using HDMI cable to take advantage of all the info on the disk) and that was on a "older" 720P tv. I have a 1920 X 1080P computer monitor (23") and when I watch a 1080P video on there - WOW!

So yes, DVD is better than youtube, significantly, but not as good as bluray and 1080P.

Issachar

Comment

Hey! I found a 720P - HD version on youtube. It's in 6 parts (makes sense since HD would be much larger files).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BoPE...BE98018F139AA5

Issachar

Comment

I have a Blue Ray also, and a Panasonic 50" plasma, 600Hz. And yes, it's amazing. Can't wait until holographic TV!

I'll get the DVD and pass it around. Good stuff.

wlnf

Comment

Working...
                        X