Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosque Minaret on Freedom tower NYC

Mosque Minaret on Freedom tower NYC
    a minaret is a spire with balconies around it for muslim holy men to stand on to call all to prayer
    The Freedom tower has become a mosque!!!!

Mecca Kaaba in place of World trade center
    The Kaaba in Mecca is a plaza with a square granite block in its middle--
    turn this Mecca plaza upside down and it fits neatly in the foundation monuments of the world trade center; which are plazas with a cube recessed into the ground !!!!

9/11....... Genesis 11:1-9 about the tower of Babel
    Revelation 9:11, Apollyon rising
    Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/stat...13860&cmd=show

Re: Mosque Minaret on Freedom tower NYC

To be a true minaret, doesn't it have to have the crescent moon atop?
    and would they be that blatant as to put a Muslim minaret right there, for all the world to see?
    On another note, Obama's ring inscription, 'No god but allah' says so much. never heard about that before.

Comment

Too many connections drawn in the video that seem flimsy .. but there are also some very interesting points made in it.

I wonder about the idea presented about the cubical hole at the freedom tower site .. he says it is a "hidden" version of the above ground cube in mecca. I wonder if it isn't ... ummm .. a marrying (in the twisted minds of some) of the U.S. and islam .. if you get my drift.

Issachar, wondering if the dimensions are really the same for that cubical hole that cubical travesty in mecca ..
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I am going to have to stop coming to Wedg. I see these things and my blood pressure shoots up and I become enraged. And this on Memorial Day Weekend no less. God help this country.

Comment

Working...
        X