The World Goes Sodom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The World Goes Sodom

Disney normalizing sodomy to children ..

The emphasis on homosexuality in our culture has been growing steadily over the last few years. Various movies and TV shows have increasingly incorporated gay scenes or characters into their productions. So it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Walt Disney Studios has added homosexuality into one of their cartoons. During an episode of the Disney XD children’s program, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, two men and later two women share a kiss during a song. This is reportedly the first gay kiss in a Disney production.

. . . .

While this is not unexpected, it is saddening. Disney is clearly pro-homosexual and has an agenda—to normalize such behavior. The editor-in-chief of Attitude the magazine (the UK’s best-selling and award-winning gay magazine) that revealed this upcoming “gay moment” said,

It may have been a long time coming but this is a watershed moment for Disney. . . . By representing same-sex attraction in this short but explicitly gay scene, the studio is sending out a message that this is normal and natural—and this is a message that will be heard in every country of the world, even countries where it’s still socially unacceptable or even illegal to be gay. . . .

It’s only a first step towards creating a cinematic world that reflects the one in which many of us are now proud to live. But it’s a step in the right direction and I applaud Disney for being brave enough to make it—and in doing so hopefully helping to change attitudes and bring about real social progress.

Sadly, this is exactly what Disney is trying to do: normalize sin, such as homosexual behavior, and change attitudes regarding it—starting with the next generation. Movie studios, such as Disney, have already done this successfully with other sinful forms of sexuality by slowly introducing them into films until things that would have shocked people in previous years hardly turn heads anymore. The Disney-owned ABC network includes some of the most blatant examples of homosexuals in television programs. But, regardless of how our culture feels or how movies portray them, these things are sinful because God’s Word says they are.
    more

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

The famous English pastor Charles Spurgeon said, “A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats.” We are there right now. Our pulpits are full of ordained clowns who mock those men of God who are faithful to their calling.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politi...+3%2F12%2F2017
      I wonder if Spurgeon even realized how bad it would get. Continue............?

Calvary Baptist Church (formerly a Southern Baptist Church) in Washington, D.C., has hired two lesbian, married Pastors.
      “We’re very excited.” The church was impressed by their “deep faith and commitment to being part of a gospel community.”
      ....bisexual Dr. Debra Haffner, ordained minister and ardent abortionist. She teaches that the Bible supports bisexuality “proving” her case with the lives of David and Jonathan and Ruth and Naomi.
      EastLake Community Church outside Seattle is quietly coming out as one of the first evangelical megachurches in the country to support full inclusion and affirmation of LGBTQ people.
      Lutheran pastor Dr. Ralph Underwager was asked, “Is choosing pedophilia for you a responsible choice for the individual?” His answer: “Certainly it is responsible….Pedophiles can boldly and courageously affirm what they choose.
      Chris Korda (female) started the Church of Euthanasia in Massachusetts and it has only one commandment, “Thou Shalt Not Procreate.” Its most popular slogan is “Save the Planet, Kill Yourself” and other slogans include “Six Billion Humans Can’t Be Wrong,” and “Eat a Queer Fetus for Jesus.” Its four main pillars are suicide, abortion, cannibalism (of the already dead) and sodomy or any kind of sex that does not procreate! Sodomy is optional but highly recommended. The “church” was formed as a 501 (c) 3 organization is tax deductible. Isn’t this a great nation!
      Katie and Robert attend the White Tail Chapel every Sunday–a church for nudists! They were married at White Tail Chapel and say the church has given them a sense of Christian community with “none of the pretense of a traditional church.”
      Research expert George Barna was on American Family Radio’s Today’s Issues broadcast to discuss what he discovered about pastors. “What we’re finding is that when we ask them about all the key issues of the day, [90 percent of them are] telling us, ‘Yes, the Bible speaks to every one of these issues.’ Then we ask them, ‘Well, are you teaching your people what the Bible says about those issues?’—and the numbers drop … to less than 10 percent of pastors who say they will speak to it.” Such pastors should run, not walk, to resign from their churches.
      Makes one wonder, if the Lord is coming soon?

Comment

re. post 182

The leadership in churches that are obedient to the doctrine set forth in the Word of God, maybe (??) should be calling out these people and having nothing to do with them? If there is sin in the church and is allowed to continue without repentance; in fact, with celebration/boasting, it is detrimental to the church.

There is a biblical basis for my thinking here, or I wouldn't mention it.

1 Corinthians 5:
        It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. 
        2 And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. 
        3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, 
        4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
        5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 
        6 Your glorying is not good. Know you not that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
        7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 
        8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 
        9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 
        10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must you needs go out of the world. 
        11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or an abuser , or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 
        12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do you not judge them that are within? 
        13 But them that are without God judges. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

There is as much difference between being "judgmental" and judging as there between the fleshly desires and godliness. "Judgmental" is an attitude; an attitude of pride. Judging is part of our instruction from God and can only be done from humility.

John 7:
        Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Someone has dubbed the age we're in, the age of postmodernism. As best I can define that, it means an age of relativism; i.e. there is no absolute truth. Except of course, that there is no absolute truth. Next time someone tells you something like, "Well that may be true for you, but it's not my truth. There is no absolute truth." ask them if that is absolutely true. Being a lie (no absolute truth), then there is intrinsic contradiction. They cannot escape that because the Creator is truth and His creation is based on absolutes. Kids growing up in the past 20-25 years have grown up in a time of "no absolute truth." At least, that is what they believe. In reality of course, there is absolute truth. The proof is that no one can live their life according to their belief that there is no absolute truth. In much less than one day, somewhere along the way, they will be saying, "that's not right!"

The Apostle Paul named names if it was necessary:

2 Timothy 4:
        For Demas, in love with this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica. ..

14 Alexander the coppersmith did me great harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds.
        15 Beware of him yourself, for he strongly opposed our message.

It is for the protection of the body of Christ as well as maintaining the purity of the Word and concerns the reaching of the lost with the gospel.

Romans 16:
        Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them. 
        18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I think I (probably the Holy Spirit) predicted this, earlier, on the thread but too lazy to search for it? Common sense told us it was going to happen!

WND EXCLUSIVE
          FEMALE ATHLETES CRUSHED BY 'WOMEN WHO WERE ONCE MEN'
          Transgenders dominate in weightlifting, track, wrestling, football, basketball, mixed martial arts
          Published: 21 hours ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/female-at...cJ8IloEY1Pe.99

I was a mediocre pole vaulter, back in the 1960's, but could have competed on the world-stage, as a female!

Comment

Public university to host talk on animal-based sex fetishes
            WILLIAM NARDI - LIBERTY UNIVERSITY •APRIL 5, 2017

A discussion scheduled for later this month at California State University San Marcos appears slated to delve into the wild world of animal-based sex fetishes.

The event, “Furries Vs. Pet Play,” is one among many slated as the campus marks “gAyPRIL,” billed on the school’s website as a monthlong campuswide celebration of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and ally community.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31993/

Comment

re. post 185

Oh dear Lord ..
              What's left?
              Never mind; I don't think I want to know

Issachar

Comment

Isaiah 13:
                And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Issachar

Comment

If you see LGBTP - P stands for Pedosexual

https://twitter.com/EqualLuv4All/sta...147396/photo/1
                  Pedophilia- A Voice That Needs To Be Heard
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRkI86wXUb0
                  Heart Progress - Our Mission: Fight for LGBTQP+ Rights!
                  Together we can fight for a better tomorrow. One where pedosexuals, homosexuals, and many other genders can live in a society where they can be themselves and are protected from bigotry, racism, and xenophobia.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsMstEhZddQ&t=0s
                  Last edited by Debbie W.; 04-06-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

LGBT advocates seek to label opponents as U.S. hate groups
                    A liberal coalition on Thursday started a campaign to label social conservative organizations that oppose transgender rights as hate groups, ratcheting up the antagonism between opposing sides on one of America's most contentious debates.
                    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lgb...cid=spartanntp

Comment

Somehow I hadn't seen post #188. How, since this is HIGHLY illegal, can promoting it be legal? There are many things in the U.S. where a person can be arrested for saying certain things, but not this? Not this level of degeneracy?

re. post 189

Not sure how long it will take, but eventually all that is decent will be labeled "hate speech/hate group(s)."

Issachar

Comment

Official Harvard Guide: Gender Can 'Change From Day to Day'
                        http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/2...udent-life-org

Comment

re. post 191

What's with "BGLTQ" ?? I'm afraid to guess .. "ladies" no longer are allowed to precede "gentlemen"? They even need to mix up the mess up?

From the article at link:

“Transphobic misinformation is a form of systemic violence,” the document goes on to state.
                          As ridiculous as we know all this is (the politics of it all, not the genuinely confused, misguided individuals), one of the things that is true about it all, is that all this wrong thinking, on many subjects, will all be "normal" in a very short time. It is already well on it's way.

We live in an age where everything is being redefined. Words have meaning. That meaning is being tossed because truth is being .. or is, tossed. What is named, by the Creator as being marriage, is now nearly criminal to refer to it as such. In fact, it is already criminal in many places around the world. What is named, by the Creator as being male and female, is now criminal in most of the world. What is absolute, is now relative. What is good and wholesome is now evil according to many and at least "weird" or "prudish" to most. The rebellion of the world against the Creator is so manifest now.

Sure .. "Transphobic misinformation is a form of 'systematic violence'." And of course, the "state" is allowed to quell "violence" by whatever means is necessary. True Christians are not far away at all from persecution; the sort that is usually "over there" .. only global.

Pay close attention from here on out, if you aren't already, at the redefining of terms. Language is a very serious matter.

Issachar

Comment

Democrats introduce bill to ban pastors from ministering to homosexuals
                            https://www.hermancain.com/democrats...n-pastors-from

Comment

re. post 193

Ever watch a paramecium under a microscope? Not in the past few weeks you say?

They move about, encounter an object, back up, move, back up, move ... and just eventually get around it.

These people that practice unrighteousness remind me of that. Encounter resistance, regroup, proceed. Resistance, regroup, proceed. Over and over.

They will, not just this matter of gender, eventually get what they think they want. Then .. many will hate it and say, "Oh, what did we do?!" Many others will bask in it if they are on the receiving end of what the "world" calls good; which is the opposite of true goodness and extremely temporal.

Issachar

Comment

Boy competes as 'girl' and wins all awards.

As the Washington [com]Post reports it:

Transgender high school student stars on female track team: ‘I do hope I inspire people’

Coach: ‘I have a spectacular female athlete. There’s nothing more to say’

. . . .

A Connecticut high school is allowing a 15-year-old transgender student who identifies as a girl to run on its female track team.

Coaches at Cromwell High School are thrilled with freshman Andraya Yearwood, whose speed compared to biological girls makes the student a star. Andraya clocked times of 11.99 seconds and 26.34 seconds in the 100- and 200-meter dashes, respectively, during the first meet of the season. Both times resulted in a first-place win.

“I have a spectacular female athlete,” coach Brian Calhoun told the Hartford Courant. “There’s nothing more to say. To approach it in any other way might create some sort of issue or conversation.”

Andraya told the newspaper she hopes to “inspire people, but not only with track.”

“I hope it inspires people to not hold yourself back just because you’re scared of it or it is your first time doing it, or because of other people’s negativity,” she said.
                                more-source

And then, more in line 'neutral':

Transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood, a freshman who was born a male, won the girls 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Connecticut high school Class M state championships — victories that didn’t come without some controversy.

“It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood of Cromwell High School told the Day after winning at the May 30 meet. “I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

Kate Hall — who last year won the girls 100-meter dash Class M state title as a sophomore — came in second to Yearwood at this year’s 100-meter race and was tearful in the aftermath, the Hartford Courant reported.

“It’s frustrating,” Hall of Stonington High School told the Courant. “But that’s just the way it is now.”

After finishing third in the 200 — and watching Yearwood cross the finish line first in that race as well — Hall told the Courant, “I can’t really say what I want to say, but there’s not much I can do about it. You can’t blame anyone. Her times were slowing during the season. If I ran my best race, I could have won. I didn’t. I hadn’t felt good the last three days, but there are no excuses. From what I know she is really nice and that’s all that matters. She’s not rude and obnoxious.”

“Kate was emotional,” Stonington coach Ben Bowne told the Courant. “She works really hard. She’s a very competitive athlete. She hates losing to anybody. I’ve just told her all year run your best. If this girl has better times than you, she’s going to help you as a runner. That’s what we focused on.”

. . . .

“As her father, I never think about it as competition,” he told the Courant. “This is not about winning and losing races. This is about the health of my teenage daughter. In terms of the fairness aspect, I don’t think about that as a father. I only think about, is my daughter happy, healthy and able to participate in what she wants to do? I don’t care if she wins or loses. I don’t care if she wins and gives the medals back. She got to compete as a girl where she feels she should compete. That’s all that matters to me.”
                                source

I can't wrap my mind around the media and in this case, the 'father', referring to these people so nonchalantly by their chosen "gender" rather than what they really are. As society/civilization intentionally separates itself from God, it can only get more depraved. And more depraved it is and more and more depraved it will be.

Luke 17:
                                And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 
                                27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 
                                28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 
                                29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 
                                30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Sexual identity confusion is one of, if not the, last step in the demise of a civilization. This time though, it is a bit different. It will be a part of the ushering in of the final world order/one world order. But in the end, the devil will have nothing to do with and will mock, those that served his bidding. Sad.

Issachar

Comment

Working...
                                X