X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavily armed Muslim warns U.S. public: 'Be terrified'

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/04/heavil...-be-terrified/

Re: Heavily armed Muslim warns U.S. public: 'Be terrified'

Ok, this is getting past weird. Thanks for sharing this Debbie. This past weekend there was a guy, I think in Cleveland, that murdered someone live, on FaceBook.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

1/
      I’m dangerous only if you’re stupid
      2/
      “Be scared, be ---- scared. Be terrified.”
      imvho there are two messages in his words.

1/goading. Trying to get you to do his wants.

2/ the spiritual enemy(talk about identifying himself)

and who??? Christians of course.

Permitted to sift???
      Last edited by SAT; 04-18-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

after reviewing the videos, police chose not to charge the man with any crime. The state’s attorney says he’s still investigating but didn’t see anything criminal in nature on the videos
        I am speechless; I am without speech.

Comment

Matthew 24

Signs of the End of the Age

3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then many will fall away[a] and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Godlessness in the Last Days

3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.
          Last edited by cnav; 04-18-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Isaiah 41:10
            So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Comment

Japanese admiral Yamamoto put it very well....... he said invading America would be impossible because ""there would be a rifle behind every bush""

If these mosloms start terrorizing people, they are the ones who will end up being very afraid...

Comment

Three killed in Fresno, California, shooting spree, suspect arrested
                A gunman with an apparent dislike of white people and government killed three people in downtown Fresno, California, on Tuesday, before he was taken into custody while shouting "Allahu Akhbar," police said.
                http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN17K2DJ

Comment

I wish "the religion of peace" wasn't so active.

Issachar
                  The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Listening to Crosstalk last night and he had on both Brannon Howse and the ex Muslim now a Christian (can't remember name sorry) it was a troubling show to listen to but highly recommend it.

Comment

Muslim Who Threatened Christians in Facebook Live Charged As a Terrorist
                      http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/...as-a-terrorist

Comment

Working...
                      X