Entire Senate being called to White House for North Korea briefing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire Senate being called to White House for North Korea briefing

It is rare for the entire Senate to be invited to such a briefing.
    The briefing was confirmed after Trump earlier spoke to the leaders of both China and Japan.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-briefing.html

Re: Entire Senate being called to White House for North Korea briefing

Also, I heard on radio that Pence is on Asian tour and it's being cut short due to a need to be in Washington by Tuesday morning

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
      Also, I heard on radio that Pence is on Asian tour and it's being cut short due to a need to be in Washington by Tuesday morning

Issachar
      Oh dear !

Comment

Amir's last blog says N. Korea is not a true issue. Did anyone else see that and wonder?

Comment

I'll have to check that out. It does seem like they'd be basically committing suicide to attack the U.S. or ally or Navy.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

UN Security Council members lunch at White House

US President Donald Trump said on Monday the UN Security Council must be prepared to impose new sanctions on North Korea as concerns mount that it may test a sixth nuclear bomb as early as Tuesday. He had invited the 15 UN Security Council ambassadors to lunch at the White House. “The status quo in North Korea is also unacceptable," Trump said. "The council must be prepared to impose additional and stronger sanctions on North Korean nuclear and ballistic missile programs. This is a real threat to the world, whether we want to talk about it or not. North Korea is a big world problem and it's a problem that we have to finally solve," he said. “People put blindfolds on for decades and now it’s time to solve the problem.”
            http://www.debka.com/newsupdate/2043...at-White-House

Comment

Working...
            X