Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Trump to arrive in Israel May 22/recognize all Jerusalem as capital

Report: Trump to arrive in Israel May 22

President Trump reportedly set to visit Jewish state on May 22nd. Report claims Trump will recognize all of Jerusalem as capital of Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/228735

Re: Report: Trump to arrive in Israel May 22/recognize all Jerusalem as capital

Kushner, Ivanka, to join President's trip to Israel

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/228737
    Trump’s visit could come immediately before Jerusalem Day on May 24, which will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the reunification of the city.

June 1 marks the expiration of the six-month waiver signed by President Barack Obama on moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Successive presidents have exercised the waiver every six months since the 1995 law mandating the move of the embassy, citing national security reasons over concerns that a move would lead to Islamist and Arab nationalist attacks on Americans and their allies in the region.

Ynet reported that Trump could recognize a united Jerusalem as the capital of Israel during the visit, which will come less than three weeks after he meets at the White House with Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas. He hosted Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu at the White House in February.

Trump is seeking “a conflict-ending settlement between the Palestinian Authority and Israel,” the president’s spokesman, Sean Spicer, said last week in confirming Abbas’ visit.

Comment

Well, that'll be quite the interesting week if Trump declares that. I'd like to see it.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Interesting timing arriving just before Jerusalem Day. I have to wonder if they will sign/confirm the Jerusalem Covenant...it was made in honour of Jerusalem Day in 1992 for the 25th anniversary of regaining Jerusalem.....this is the 50th anniversary. Yehuda Glick is promoting signing the covenant. He was invited to the inauguration.

How significant this Jerusalem Covenant is I don't know, I just find it an interesting Covenant which protects all religions. Zechariah tells us God is jealous for Jerusalem and He is the one true God.

Zechariah 1:14

So the angel who talked with me said to me, ‘Cry out, Thus says the LORD of hosts: I am exceedingly jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion.

Zechariah 8:2
        Coming Peace and Prosperity of Zion

8 And the word of the Lord of hosts came, saying, 2 “Thus says the Lord of hosts: I am jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I am jealous for her with great wrath.

Even if it is signed/confirmed is it the Daniel 9:27 covenant, I don't know, nor do I know who the significant person is who will confirm a covenant with many at some point in history.

Isaiah 2

The Mountain of the Lord

2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

It shall come to pass in the latter days
        that the mountain of the house of the Lord
        shall be established as the highest of the mountains,
        and shall be lifted up above the hills;
        and all the nations shall flow to it,

and many peoples shall come, and say:
        “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
        to the house of the God of Jacob,
        that he may teach us his ways
        and that we may walk in his paths.”

Jerusalem covenant Paragraph 4 reads

http://www1.cbn.com/jerusalemdateline-63
        the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.'

Today, as of old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem: 'And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nation shall stream towards it.' Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith: 'For all the nation will go forward, each with its own Divine Name; we shall go in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.' And in this spirit the Knesset of the State of Israel has enacted a law: The places holy to the peoples of all religions shall be protected from any desecration and from any restriction of free access to them..

Just interesting times we live in!
        Last edited by cnav; 04-29-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X