messiah wont come til sharon dies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messiah wont come til sharon dies?

the naming of messiah by rabbi kaduri has been discussed here before but I dont remember this -

Excerpt:
    A few months before his death, Kaduri gave a Yom Kippur address in which he gave clues as to how to recognize the Messiah. He told those gathered for the Day of Atonement in his synagogue the Messiah would not come until former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dies.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55765

Re: messiah wont come til sharon dies?

OR Sharon could be healed by the false prophet

Comment

"save Jerusalem from Islam and Christianity"??

He's probably half right.

As for his encounter with Jesus, many Bible scholars believe that Jesus appeared to Old Testament people, such as Daniel who saw him across the river, and to Abraham. But I think the Bible is pretty clear that Jesus won't appear again until he comes in the clouds to wreak devestation upon the antichrist and the unbelievers, and establish his mellenial kingdom. So, the rabbi may have indeed encountered one of Jesus' messengers who "enlightened" him about who the Messiah is, but I don't believe Jesus is walking the streets of Jerusalem today, at least not in physical form.

Unfortunately, the Jews have strayed and been misguided for thousands of years and it looks like they won't acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah until He comes to rescue them, and us.

WLNF

Comment

I dont believe He (the real messiah, Jesus) is walking the streets of Jerusalem today.

I dont think kaduri had that in mind either. he said he met the messiah (or so he thinks) and that he is living in israel today. that would NOT be the Jesus we know as messiah. it could easily be the false messiah.

I just thought it was interesting that he said the messiah wont come (or be revealed) til sharon dies.

also thought it was interesting about the crosses all over his writing. when asked what it meant, kaduri said it was the "sign" of the angel.

but it is obvious he and his followers do not recognize Jesus Christ who was crucified as their messiah. they are looking for another messiah (maybe even another Jesus.)

Comment

I agree it's the AC or possibly the FP.
          I just hate typing long things out. LOL
          We don't know what the deal is with Sharon, is he in there, is he not in there?
          We can't know.
          But when he dies, maybe we will see this man.
          So much mystery around this, and as you know, I hate mystery!
          I like to watch them, but as far as being cut and dry on info, I like the cut and dry!

Comment

I believe that the reason Kiduri said that Sharon must die is because of the pulsa dinura that was placed on him. Kiduri was actually the one who did it. They recongize Sharon as the PM and do not recognize Olmert since Sharon is still alive.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by TorahTips View Post
              I believe that the reason Kiduri said that Sharon must die is because of the *pulsa dinura that was placed on him. Kiduri was actually the one who did it. They recongize Sharon as the PM and do not recognize Olmert since Sharon is still alive.

Bob
              *What is this: pulsa dinura?

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
                *What is this: pulsa dinura?
                That was a curse that was put on Sharon. He hasn't died yet, but he did suffer the stroke within the time frame they used. I think it was a year...not sure. I'll let someone else give you the details on exactly what the pulsa dinura is.
                A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Sharon's situation is very bizzare to me...I've had a funny feeling about him since he had the strokes and I find it really odd that he "stirs" whenever there is trouble in Israel. I am watching for a news release that he "stirred" or "moved" or some strange thing, last summer he "opened his eyes" and also was taken to the hospital during the summer war. I just find it really bizarre, but I have a VERY active imagination. I've wondered if he was being "saved" for a purpose too lewishb, I actually hope God has ministered to him. He was such a valient man for Israel until the corruption scandal at the end of his "life", when I FEEL he compromised his country to save himself and his son from criminal charges. He took a bribe and then was blackmailed...very sad. There were some scriptures in the OT that I wondered if they could/could have referred to him, only time will tell. :x

Comment

this article gives some detail about the curse:

The activists said they performed a 'Pulsa Dinura' – a kabbalistic ceremony in which God is asked to curse a sinner, usually an enemy of the Jewish people – and prayed for a death curse to be placed on Sharon.
                    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45454

Comment

Working...
                    X